The Cesun Stainless Steel Hose is a beast – it’s well suited even for larger water pressure like 1 Mpa. It is very lightweight and ultra-flexible, allowing you to move it in tightest places. The super high quality of construction is excellent that provides tough armor to the inner hose. Moreover, the hose is made of 304-grade stainless-steel of 16 gauge that is intended to protect against rusting and corrosion.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose Specs
- 2 The Good
- 3 The Bad
- 4 Our Analysis on Best Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose
- 5 How is Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose different from other garden hoses?
- 6 The final verdict – is Cesun stainless steel hose for you?
Best Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose Specs
- Brand – Cesun
- Item Weight – Less than 3 pounds (for 25 feet)
- Product Dimensions –12 x 11.9 x 4 inches (for 50 feet)
- Material – 304 Stainless Steel + Special formulated inner hose
- Fittings – Brass
- Size – 3,5,10,25,50,75 and 100 feet
- Price – $33.99 (for 50 feet)
- Rating – 4.2 (233+ reviews)
- Brass fittings & Free solid brass nozzle (for 25+ feet)
- Kink, Tangle Resistance
- Safe against damages like tearing, dogs, weather and puncture
- BPA, phthalate-free
- 1-year warranty only
- Smaller Inner Diameter (3/8 inches)
- Price is a bit higher
Our Analysis on Best Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose
Good Mobility And Weight
This hose is light weighted, even a 100-foot hose weighs under 10 pounds, besides, it is proven to resist kink and tangle, hence, it is super easy to move it around tiny spaces easily.
On top of that, the advanced steel construction technology that Cesun Tech uses enables extra strength and flexibility to the hose. The hose can be bent in any directions without any problems, allowing maneuvering around your garden easily.
The hose is heavy-duty. It can handle water pressure up to 1 Mpa (equivalent to 145 PSI). Inter-locked stainless steel shell protects it from damages like dogs, extreme weather conditions, thorns, tough nails, etc. The 304-grade steel protects against rust and corrosion from everyday use.
The hose is also covered with a 30-day money-back, 1-year replacement guarantee and lifetime support, therefore, even if it encounters any damage, you can always get it fixed.
The hose features beautiful brass fittings on both ends so that you can connect the hose to other hoses, nozzles or water taps easily.
The hose has plastic covers with huge grabbing surfaces on both ends. They look good, feel good, and protect hoses from extreme bending.
How is Cesun Stainless Steel Garden Hose different from other garden hoses?
- Cesun Tech is the only seller provides stainless steel short hoses on the market right now.
- Special formulated inner tube is PBA and phthalate-free.
- Brass fittings and solid brass nozzle (for 25 feet +).
- It has comfort-plus gripping areas on both ends.
- It can connect to other hoses to extend the length.
- 304-degree steel minimizes damage, rust or corrosion.
FAQ about Cesun 304 Stainless Steel Metal Garden Hose with Solid Brass Nozzle
- Cesun Solid Brass Nozzle
- Durable, leak-free
- Solid brass design
- Rust and corrosion resistance
The final verdict – is Cesun stainless steel hose for you?
This stainless steel hose is a perfect balance of lightweight and heavy-duty. It is one of the top-rated stainless steel hoses for multiple purposes. If you don’t like it, you can always return it and get a full refund.
If this review and buying guide was helpful to you, please let us know. Shoot a comment below with any questions or comments about gardening because your comments or critics are very valuable to us. Cheers!